- And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
- Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, My offering, and my bread for my sacrifices made by fire, for a sweet savour unto me, shall ye observe to offer unto me in their due season.
- And thou shalt say unto them, This is the offering made by fire which ye shall offer unto the LORD; two lambs of the first year without spot day by day, for a continual burnt offering.
- The one lamb shalt thou offer in the morning, and the other lamb shalt thou offer at even;
- And a tenth part of an ephah of flour for a meat offering, mingled with the fourth part of an hin of beaten oil.