- She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
- How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
- Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
- Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
- But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: