- Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.
- Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.
- Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
- And makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?
- They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.