- And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.
- And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.
- And he straitly charged him, and forthwith sent him away;
- And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
- But he went out, and began to publish it much, and to blaze abroad the matter, insomuch that Jesus could no more openly enter into the city, but was without in desert places: and they came to him from every quarter.