- Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
- Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
- And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
- These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
- And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)