- And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
- And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
- But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
- Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
- And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: