- Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
- Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
- We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.
- I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
- Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.