- ª½ª³ªÇ «½«í«â«ó ªÏ åëªÃª¿£¬ £¯¡¸ñ«ªÏ ìíªò ô¸ªË öÇª«ªìª¿£® ª·ª«ªâ ñ«ªÏ í»ªé ÒØª ê£ªÎ ñéªË ñ¬ªÞªªª¦ªÈ åëªïªìª¿£®
- ªïª¿ª·ªÏª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª¿ªáªË ÍÔª Ê«£¬ £¯ªÈª³ª·ª¨ªÎªßª¹ªÞª¤ªò ËïªÆª¿ ¡¹£®
- èÝªÏ ãóªòªáª°ªéª·ªÆ£¬ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ üåñëªò õæÜØª·ª¿£® ª½ªÎ ãÁ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ üåñëªÏ Ø¡ªÃªÆª¤ª¿£®
- ù¨ªÏ åëªÃª¿£¬ ¡¸«¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªÏªÛªàªÙªª«ªÊ£® ñ«ªÏª½ªÎ Ï¢ªòªâªÃªÆªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªË å³áÖªµªìª¿ª³ªÈªò£¬ ª½ªÎ â¢ªòªâªÃªÆªÊª· âÄª²ªéªìª¿£® ñ«ªÏ åëªïªìª¿£¬
- ¡ºªïª¬ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªò «¨«¸«×«È ª«ªé Óôª õóª·ª¿ ìíª«ªé£¬ ªïª¿ª·ªÏªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ù£ªò öÇª¯ªÙª Ïàªò ËïªÆªëª¿ªáªË£¬ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎªâªíªâªíªÎ Ý»ðéªÎª¦ªÁª«ªé£¬ ªÉªÎ ïëªòªâ àÔªóªÀª³ªÈª¬ªÊª«ªÃª¿£® ª¿ªÀ «À«Ó«Ç ªò àÔªóªÇ£¬ ªïª¬ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ß¾ªË Ø¡ª¿ª»ª¿ ¡»ªÈ£®
- Then Solomon said, "The LORD has said that He would dwell in the thick cloud.
- "I have surely built You a lofty house, A place for Your dwelling forever."
- Then the king faced about and blessed all the assembly of Israel, while all the assembly of Israel was standing.
- He said, "Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, who spoke with His mouth to my father David and has fulfilled it with His hand, saying,
- 'Since the day that I brought My people Israel from Egypt, I did not choose a city out of all the tribes of Israel in which to build a house that My name might be there, but I chose David to be over My people Israel.'
- «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË Ïàªò ËïªÆªëª³ªÈªÏ£¬ ªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªÎ ãýªËª¢ªÃª¿£®
- ª·ª«ª· ñ«ªÏªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªË åëªïªìª¿£¬ ¡ºªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË Ïàªò ËïªÆªëª³ªÈªÏª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ãýªËª¢ªÃª¿£® ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ãýªËª³ªÎ ÞÀªÎª¢ªÃª¿ªÎªÏ Ì¿Ï°ªÇª¢ªë£®
- ª±ªìªÉªâª¢ªÊª¿ªÏª½ªÎ Ïàªò ËïªÆªÆªÏªÊªéªÊª¤£® ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ãóª«ªé õóªëª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ íª¬ªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË Ïàªò ËïªÆªëªÇª¢ªíª¦ ¡»ªÈ£®
- ª½ª·ªÆ ñ«ªÏª½ªÎ åëªïªìª¿ åëç¨ªò ú¼ªïªìª¿£® ª¹ªÊªïªÁªïª¿ª·ªÏ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªË ÓÛªÃªÆ Ø¡ªÁ£¬ ñ«ª¬ åëªïªìª¿ªèª¦ªË£¬ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ êÈªË ñ¨ª·£¬ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË Ïàªò ËïªÆª¿£®
- ªïª¿ª·ªÏªÞª¿ª½ª³ªË ñ«ªÎ Ìøå³ªò Ò¡ªáª¿ ßÕªÎª¿ªáªË ìéªÄªÎ íÞá¶ªò àâª±ª¿£® ª½ªÎ Ìøå³ªÏ ñ«ª¬ªïªìªïªìªÎ à»ðÓªò «¨«¸«×«È ªÎ ò¢ª«ªé Óôª õóªµªìª¿ ãÁªË£¬ ù¨ªéªÈ Ì¿ªÐªìª¿ªâªÎªÇª¢ªë ¡¹£®
- "Now it was in the heart of my father David to build a house for the name of the LORD, the God of Israel.
- "But the LORD said to my father David, 'Because it was in your heart to build a house for My name, you did well that it was in your heart.
- 'Nevertheless you shall not build the house, but your son who will be born to you, he will build the house for My name.'
- "Now the LORD has fulfilled His word which He spoke; for I have risen in place of my father David and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and have built the house for the name of the LORD, the God of Israel.
- "There I have set a place for the ark, in which is the covenant of the LORD, which He made with our fathers when He brought them from the land of Egypt."
- «½«í«â«ó ªÏ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ îïüåñëªÎ îñªÇ£¬ ñ«ªÎ ð®Ó¦ªÎ îñªË Ø¡ªÁ£¬ â¢ªò ô¸ªË ãßªÙªÆ£¬
- åëªÃª¿£¬ ¡¸«¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªè£¬ ß¾ªÎ ô¸ªËªâ£¬ ù»ªÎ ò¢ªËªâ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎªèª¦ªÊ ãêªÏª¢ªêªÞª»ªó£® ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ Ìøå³ªò áúªéªì£¬ ãýªòªÄª¯ª·ªÆª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ îñªË ÜÆªàª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª·ªâªÙªéªË£¬ ª¤ªÄª¯ª·ªßªò ã¿ª·£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª·ªâªÙªÇª¢ªëªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªË å³áÖªµªìª¿ª³ªÈªò áúªéªìªÞª·ª¿£® ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ Ï¢ªòªâªÃªÆ å³áÖªµªìª¿ª³ªÈªò£¬ â¢ªòªâªÃªÆªÊª· âÄª²ªéªìª¿ª³ªÈªÏ£¬ ÐÑìíÌ¸ªëªÈªªªêªÇª¢ªêªÞª¹£®
- ª½ªìªæª¨£¬ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªè£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª·ªâªÙªÇª¢ªëªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªË£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ å³áÖª·ªÆ¡ºªªªÞª¨ª¬ªïª¿ª·ªÎ îñªË ÜÆªóªÀªèª¦ªË£¬ ªªªÞª¨ªÎ íáÝª¬£¬ ª½ªÎ Ô³ªò ãåªóªÇ£¬ ªïª¿ª·ªÎ îñªË ÜÆªàªÊªéªÐ£¬ ªªªÞª¨ªËªÏ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ êÈªË ñ¨ª¹ªë ìÑª¬£¬ ªïª¿ª·ªÎ îñªË ýâª±ªëª³ªÈªÏªÊª¤ªÇª¢ªíª¦ ¡»ªÈ åëªïªìª¿ª³ªÈªò£¬ «À«Ó«Ç ªÎª¿ªáªË áúªÃªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ãêªè£¬ ªÉª¦ª¾£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª·ªâªÙªÇª¢ªëªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ý« «À«Ó«Ç ªË åëªïªìª¿ åëç¨ªò ü¬ìãª·ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- Then Solomon stood before the altar of the LORD in the presence of all the assembly of Israel and spread out his hands toward heaven.
- He said, "O LORD, the God of Israel, there is no God like You in heaven above or on earth beneath, keeping covenant and showing lovingkindness to Your servants who walk before You with all their heart,
- who have kept with Your servant, my father David, that which You have promised him; indeed, You have spoken with Your mouth and have fulfilled it with Your hand as it is this day.
- "Now therefore, O LORD, the God of Israel, keep with Your servant David my father that which You have promised him, saying, 'You shall not lack a man to sit on the throne of Israel, if only your sons take heed to their way to walk before Me as you have walked.'
- "Now therefore, O God of Israel, let Your word, I pray, be confirmed which You have spoken to Your servant, my father David.
- ª·ª«ª· ãêªÏ£¬ ªÏª¿ª·ªÆ ò¢ß¾ªË ñ¬ªÞªïªìªëªÇª·ªçª¦ª«£® Ì¸ªè£¬ ô¸ªâ£¬ ª¤ªÈ ÍÔª ô¸ªâª¢ªÊª¿ªòª¤ªìªëª³ªÈªÏªÇªªÞª»ªó£® ªÞª·ªÆªïª¿ª·ªÎ ËïªÆª¿ª³ªÎ ÏàªÏªÊªªªµªéªÇª¹£®
- ª·ª«ª·ªïª¬ ãê£¬ ñ«ªè£¬ ª·ªâªÙªÎ Ñ·ªÈ êÃª¤ªò ÍÓªßªÆ£¬ ª·ªâªÙª¬ªªçª¦£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ îñªËªµªµª²ªë Ð£ªÓªÈ Ñ·ªòªª Ú¤ªª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬¡ºªïª¿ª·ªÎ Ù£ªòª½ª³ªË öÇª¯ ¡»ªÈ åëªïªìª¿ á¶£¬ ª¹ªÊªïªÁ£¬ ª³ªÎ ÏàªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ å¨¢¯ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÙÍªòªª ËÒªª¯ªÀªµª¤£® ª·ªâªÙª¬ª³ªÎ á¶ªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ Ñ·ªë Ñ·ªòªª Ú¤ªª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ª·ªâªÙªÈ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ª¬ª³ªÎ á¶ªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ Ñ·ªë ãÁªË£¬ ª½ªÎ êÃª¤ªòªª Ú¤ªª¯ªÀªµª¤£® ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª¹ªßª«ªÇª¢ªë ô¸ªÇ Ú¤ª£¬ Ú¤ª¤ªÆªªªæªëª·ª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ªâª· ìÑª¬ª½ªÎ ×öªê ìÑªË Óßª·ªÆ ñªªò Ûóª·£¬ à¥ª¤ªòª¹ªëª³ªÈªò Ï´ªáªéªìªë ãÁ£¬ ÕÎªÆª³ªÎ ÏàªÇª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ð®Ó¦ªÎ îñªË à¥ª¦ªÊªéªÐ£¬
- "But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!
- "Yet have regard to the prayer of Your servant and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to listen to the cry and to the prayer which Your servant prays before You today;
- that Your eyes may be open toward this house night and day, toward the place of which You have said, 'My name shall be there,' to listen to the prayer which Your servant shall pray toward this place.
- "Listen to the supplication of Your servant and of Your people Israel, when they pray toward this place; hear in heaven Your dwelling place; hear and forgive.
- "If a man sins against his neighbor and is made to take an oath, and he comes and takes an oath before Your altar in this house,
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ ô¸ªÇ Ú¤ª¤ªÆ ú¼ª¤£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª·ªâªÙªéªòªµªÐª£¬ ç÷ìÑªò Ûëª·ªÆ£¬ ª½ªÎªªª³ªÊª¤ªÎ ÜÃª¤ªòª½ªÎª³ª¦ªÙªË Ïýª·£¬ ëùìÑªò ëùªÈª·ªÆ£¬ ª½ªÎ ëùªËª·ª¿ª¬ªÃªÆ£¬ ª½ªÎ ìÑªË ÜÃª¤ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ªâª·ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ª¬£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªË Óßª·ªÆ ñªªò Ûóª·ª¿ª¿ªáªË îØªÎ îñªË ø¨ªìª¿ ãÁ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªË Ø¡ªÁ Ú÷ªÃªÆ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªòª¢ª¬ªá£¬ ª³ªÎ ÏàªÇª¢ªÊª¿ªË Ñ·ªê êÃª¦ªÊªéªÐ£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ ô¸ªËª¢ªÃªÆ Ú¤ª£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ñªªòªæªëª·ªÆ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ ù¨ªéªÎ à»ðÓªË ÞôªïªÃª¿ ò¢ªË ù¨ªéªò Ïýªéª»ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ªâª· ù¨ªéª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªË ñªªò Ûóª·ª¿ª¿ªáªË£¬ ô¸ª¬ øÍª¶ªµªìªÆ éëª¬ªÊª¯£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ ù¨ªéªò ÍÈª·ªáªéªìªë ãÁ£¬ ù¨ªéª¬ª³ªÎ á¶ªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ Ñ·ªê£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªòª¢ª¬ªá£¬ ª½ªÎ ñªªò ×îªìªëªÊªéªÐ£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ ô¸ªÇ Ú¤ª£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª·ªâªÙ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ñªªòªæªëª·£¬ ù¨ªéªË ÜÆªàªÙª ÕÞª¤ Ô³ªò Îçª¨ªÆ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅªË ÞËåöªÈª·ªÆ æ¨ª¨ªéªìª¿ ò¢ªË éëªò Ë½ªéª»ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- then hear in heaven and act and judge Your servants, condemning the wicked by bringing his way on his own head and justifying the righteous by giving him according to his righteousness.
- "When Your people Israel are defeated before an enemy, because they have sinned against You, if they turn to You again and confess Your name and pray and make supplication to You in this house,
- then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your people Israel, and bring them back to the land which You gave to their fathers.
- "When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain, because they have sinned against You, and they pray toward this place and confess Your name and turn from their sin when You afflict them,
- then hear in heaven and forgive the sin of Your servants and of Your people Israel, indeed, teach them the good way in which they should walk And send rain on Your land, which You have given Your people for an inheritance.
- ªâª· ÏÐªËªªªóª¬ª¢ªëª«£¬ ªâª·ª¯ªÏ æ¹Ü»£¬ Ø¡ªÁ Í½ªì£¬ Ý¯ªê â´£¬ ª¤ªÊª´£¬ ôìõùª¬ª¢ªëª«£¬ ªâª·ª¯ªÏ îØªÎª¿ªáªË ïëªÎ ñéªË Íôªá êÌªÞªìªëª³ªÈª¬ª¢ªëª«£¬ ªÉªóªÊ î¬úª£¬ ªÉªóªÊ Ü»Ñ¨ª¬ª¢ªÃªÆªâ£¬
- ªâª·£¬ ªÀªìªÇªâ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ª¬ªßªÊ£¬ ªªªÎªªªÎª½ªÎ ãýªÎ ÒÝªßªò ò±ªÃªÆ£¬ ª³ªÎ ÏàªË ú¾ª«ª¤£¬ â¢ªò ãßªÙªëªÊªéªÐ£¬ ªÉªóªÊ Ñ·£¬ ªÉªóªÊ êÃª¤ªÇªâ£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª¹ªßª«ªÇª¢ªë ô¸ªÇ Ú¤ª¤ªÆªæªëª·£¬ ª«ªÄ ú¼ª¤£¬ ªªªÎªªªÎªÎ ìÑªË£¬ ª½ªÎ ãýªò ò±ªÃªÆªªªéªìªëªæª¨£¬ ª½ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ Ô³ªËª·ª¿ª¬ªÃªÆ ÜÃª¤ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£® ª¿ªÀ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÀª±£¬ ª¹ªÙªÆªÎ ìÑªÎ ãýªò ò±ªÃªÆªªªéªìªëª«ªéªÇª¹£®
- ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬£¬ ªïªìªïªìªÎ à»ðÓªË ÞôªïªÃª¿ ò¢ªË£¬ ù¨ªéªÎ ßæªªÊª¬ªéª¨ªë ìíªÎ Êà£¬ ßÈªËª¢ªÊª¿ªò Íðªìªµª»ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ªÞª¿ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ íºªÇªÊª¯£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË êÀª¤ ÏÐª«ªé ÕÎªë ì¶ÛÀìÑª¬£¬
- "If there is famine in the land, if there is pestilence, if there is blight or mildew, locust or grasshopper, if their enemy besieges them in the land of their cities, whatever plague, whatever sickness there is,
- whatever prayer or supplication is made by any man or by all Your people Israel, each knowing the affliction of his own heart, and spreading his hands toward this house;
- then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,
- that they may fear You all the days that they live in the land which You have given to our fathers.
- "Also concerning the foreigner who is not of Your people Israel, when he comes from a far country for Your name's sake
- ¡ª¡ªª½ªìªÏ ù¨ªéª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÓÞª¤ªÊªë Ù£ªÈ£¬ Ëª¤ â¢ªÈ£¬ ãßªÙª¿ èÓªÈªËªÄª¤ªÆ Ú¤ª ÐàªÖª«ªéªÇª¹£¬ ¡ª¡ªªâª·ªªÆ£¬ ª³ªÎ ÏàªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ Ñ·ªëªÊªéªÐ£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª¹ªßª«ªÇª¢ªë ô¸ªÇ Ú¤ª£¬ ª¹ªÙªÆ ì¶ÛÀìÑª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªË û¼ªÓ Ï´ªáªëª³ªÈªòª«ªÊª¨ªµª»ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£® ª½ª¦ª¹ªìªÐ£¬ ò¢ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ ÚÅªÏ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎªèª¦ªË£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªò ò±ªê£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªò Íðªì£¬ ªÞª¿ªïª¿ª·ª¬ ËïªÆª¿ª³ªÎ Ïàª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªËªèªÃªÆ û¼ªÐªìªëª³ªÈªò ò±ªëªËª¤ª¿ªëªÇª·ªçª¦£®
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅª¬ îØªÈ îúª¦ª¿ªáªË£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ªÄª«ªïªµªìªë Ô³ªò ÷×ªÃªÆ õóªÆ ú¼ª¯ªÈª£¬ ªâª· ù¨ªéª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ àÔªÐªìª¿ ïë£¬ ªïª¿ª·ª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË ËïªÆª¿ ÏàªÎ Û°ªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ£¬ ñ«ªË Ñ·ªëªÊªéªÐ£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ ô¸ªÇ£¬ ù¨ªéªÎ Ñ·ªÈ êÃª¤ªò Ú¤ª¤ªÆ ù¨ªéªòªª ð¾ª±ª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ù¨ªéª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªË Óßª·ªÆ ñªªò Ûóª¹ª³ªÈª¬ª¢ªÃªÆ£¬ ¡ª¡ªìÑªÏ ñªªò ÛóªµªÊª¤ íºªÏªÊª¤ªÎªÇª¹£¬ ¡ª¡ªª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ ù¨ªéªò ÒÁªê£¬ ù¨ªéªò îØªËªïª¿ª·£¬ îØª¬ ù¨ªéªò øÚÖ×ªÈª·ªÆ êÀÐÎªËª«ª«ªïªéªº£¬ îØªÎ ò¢ªË ìÚª¤ªÆ ú¼ª¯ ãÁ£¬
- (for they will hear of Your great name and Your mighty hand, and of Your outstretched arm); when he comes and prays toward this house,
- hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and do according to all for which the foreigner calls to You, in order that all the peoples of the earth may know Your name, to fear You, as do Your people Israel, and that they may know that this house which I have built is called by Your name.
- "When Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by whatever way You shall send them, and they pray to the LORD toward the city which You have chosen and the house which I have built for Your name,
- then hear in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause.
- "When they sin against You (for there is no man who does not sin) and You are angry with them and deliver them to an enemy, so that they take them away captive to the land of the enemy, far off or near;
- ªâª· ù¨ªéª¬ øÚªïªìªÆª¤ªÃª¿ ò¢ªÇ£¬ ªßªºª«ªé àýªßªÆ üâª¤£¬ í»ÝÂªò øÚª¨ªÆª¤ªÃª¿ íºªÎ ò¢ªÇ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªË êÃª¤£¬ ¡ºªïªìªïªìªÏ ñªªò Ûóª·ªÞª·ª¿£¬ ª½ªàª¤ªÆ ç÷ªò ú¼ª¤ªÞª·ª¿ ¡»ªÈ åëª¤£¬
- í»ÝÂªò øÚª¨ªÆª¤ªÃª¿ îØªÎ ò¢ªÇ£¬ ãýªòªÄª¯ª·£¬ ïñãêªòªÄª¯ª·ªÆª¢ªÊª¿ªË Ø¡ªÁ Ú÷ªê£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ ù¨ªéªÎ à»ðÓªË æ¨ª¨ªéªìª¿ ò¢£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ àÔªÐªìª¿ ïë£¬ ªïª¿ª·ª¬ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ Ù£ªÎª¿ªáªË ËïªÆª¿ ÏàªÎ Û°ªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªË Ñ·ªëªÊªéªÐ£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎª¹ªßª«ªÇª¢ªë ô¸ªÇ£¬ ù¨ªéªÎ Ñ·ªÈ êÃª¤ªò Ú¤ª¤ªÆ£¬ ù¨ªéªò ð¾ª±£¬
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅª¬£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªË Óßª·ªÆ Ûóª·ª¿ ñªªÈ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªË Óßª·ªÆ ú¼ªÃª¿ª¹ªÙªÆªÎª¢ªäªÞªÁªòªæªëª·£¬ ù¨ªéªò øÚª¨ªÆª¤ªÃª¿ íºªÎ îñªÇ£¬ ù¨ªéªËª¢ªïªìªßªò Ôðªµª»£¬ ª½ªÎ ìÑ¢¯ª¬ ù¨ªéªòª¢ªïªìªàªèª¦ªËª·ªÆª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- £¨ù¨ªéªÏª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ «¨«¸«×«È ª«ªé£¬ ôÑªÎª«ªÞªÉªÎ ñéª«ªé Óôª õóªµªìª¿ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÞËåöªÇª¢ªëª«ªéªÇª¹ £©£®
- if they take thought in the land where they have been taken captive, and repent and make supplication to You in the land of those who have taken them captive, saying, 'We have sinned and have committed iniquity, we have acted wickedly';
- if they return to You with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and pray to You toward their land which You have given to their fathers, the city which You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your name;
- then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause,
- and forgive Your people who have sinned against You and all their transgressions which they have transgressed against You, and make them objects of compassion before those who have taken them captive, that they may have compassion on them
- (for they are Your people and Your inheritance which You have brought forth from Egypt, from the midst of the iron furnace),
- ªÉª¦ª¾£¬ ª·ªâªÙªÎ êÃª¤ªÈ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ êÃª¤ªË£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÙÍªò ËÒª£¬ ª¹ªÙªÆª¢ªÊª¿ªË û¼ªÓ Ï´ªáªë ãÁ£¬ ù¨ªéªÎ êÃª¤ªòªª Ú¤ªª¯ªÀªµª¤£®
- ª¢ªÊª¿ªÏ ù¨ªéªò ò¢ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ ÚÅªÎª¦ªÁª«ªé Ï¡Ü¬ª·ªÆ£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ªÎ ÞËåöªÈªµªìª¿ª«ªéªÇª¹£® ñ«ªÊªë ãêªè£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ªïªìªïªìªÎ à»ðÓªò «¨«¸«×«È ª«ªé Óôª õóªµªìª¿ ãÁ£¬ «â ¡ª «» ªËªèªÃªÆ åëªïªìª¿ªÈªªªêªÇª¹ ¡¹£®
- «½«í«â«ó ªÏª³ªÎ Ñ·ªÈ êÃª¤ªòª³ªÈª´ªÈª¯ ñ«ªËªµªµª² ðûªëªÈ£¬ ª½ªìªÞªÇ ô¸ªË ú¾ª«ªÃªÆ â¢ªò ãßªÙ£¬ ªÒª¶ªÞªºª¤ªÆª¤ª¿ ñ«ªÎ ð®Ó¦ªÎ îñª«ªé Ø¡ªÁª¢ª¬ªê£¬
- Ø¡ªÃªÆ ÓÞá¢ªÇ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ îïüåñëªò õæÜØª·ªÆ åëªÃª¿£¬
- ¡¸ñ«ªÏªÛªàªÙªª«ªÊ£® ñ«ªÏª¹ªÙªÆ å³áÖªµªìª¿ªèª¦ªË£¬ ª½ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªË ÷¼øÁªò ÞôªïªÃª¿£® ª½ªÎª·ªâªÙ «â ¡ª «» ªËªèªÃªÆ äæª»ªéªìª¿ª½ªÎ ÕÞª å³áÖªÏ ËËìéªÄªâª¿ª¬ªïªÊª«ªÃª¿£®
- that Your eyes may be open to the supplication of Your servant and to the supplication of Your people Israel, to listen to them whenever they call to You.
- "For You have separated them from all the peoples of the earth as Your inheritance, as You spoke through Moses Your servant, when You brought our fathers forth from Egypt, O Lord GOD."
- When Solomon had finished praying this entire prayer and supplication to the LORD, he arose from before the altar of the LORD, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread toward heaven.
- And he stood and blessed all the assembly of Israel with a loud voice, saying:
- "Blessed be the LORD, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His good promise, which He promised through Moses His servant.
- ªïªìªïªìªÎ ãêª¬ªïªìªïªìªÎ à»ðÓªÈ ÍìªËªªªéªìª¿ªèª¦ªË£¬ ªïªìªïªìªÈ ÍìªËªªªéªìªëªèª¦ªË£® ªïªìªïªìªò ×îªìªº£¬ ªÞª¿ªïªìªïªìªò Ì¸Þ×ªÆªéªìªÊª¤ªèª¦ªË£®
- ªïªìªïªìªÎ ãýªò ñ«ªË ÌËª±ªÆ£¬ ñ«ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ Ô³ªË ÜÆªÞª»£¬ ªïªìªïªìªÎ à»ðÓªË Ù¤ª¸ªéªìª¿ ÌüªáªÈ ïÒªáªÈ£¬ ªªªªÆªÈªò áúªéª»ªéªìªëªèª¦ªË£®
- ñ«ªÎ îñªËªïª¿ª·ª¬ âûªÙª¿ª³ªìªéªÎ êÃª¤ªÎ åëç¨ª¬£¬ ìíå¨ªïªìªïªìªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªË ÊÆª¨ªéªìªëªèª¦ªË£® ª½ª·ªÆ ñ«ªÏ ìí¢¯ªÎ ÞÀªË£¬ ª·ªâªÙªò ð¾ª±£¬ ñ«ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªò ð¾ª±ªéªìªëªèª¦ªË£®
- ª½ª¦ª¹ªìªÐ£¬ ò¢ªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ ÚÅªÏ ñ«ª¬ ãêªÇª¢ªëª³ªÈªÈ£¬ öâªË ãêªÎªÊª¤ª³ªÈªò ò±ªëªË ò¸ªëªÇª¢ªíª¦£®
- ª½ªìªæª¨£¬ ª¢ªÊª¿ª¬ª¿ªÏ£¬ ÐÑìíªÎªèª¦ªËªïªìªïªìªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªË Óßª·ªÆ£¬ ãýªÏ îïª¯ òØãùªÇª¢ªê£¬ ñ«ªÎ ïÒªáªË ÜÆªß£¬ ñ«ªÎ Ìüªáªò áúªéªÊª±ªìªÐªÊªéªÊª¤ ¡¹£®
- "May the LORD our God be with us, as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us,
- that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, which He commanded our fathers.
- "And may these words of mine, with which I have made supplication before the LORD, be near to the LORD our God day and night, that He may maintain the cause of His servant and the cause of His people Israel, as each day requires,
- so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God; there is no one else.
- "Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the LORD our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day."
- ª½ª·ªÆ èÝªªªèªÓ èÝªÈ ÍìªËª¤ªëª¹ªÙªÆªÎ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÓªÈªÏ ñ«ªÎ îñªË ¢¯ßåªòªµªµª²ª¿£®
- «½«í«â«ó ªÏ âÆëÚð®ªÈª·ªÆ éÚì£Ø²ì£ô¶Ôé£¬ åÏä¨ì£Ø²Ôéªò ñ«ªËªµªµª²ª¿£® ª³ª¦ª·ªÆ èÝªÈ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÎ ìÑ¢¯ªÏ ËËñ«ªÎ Ïàªò ÜåúÌª·ª¿£®
- ª½ªÎ ìí£¬ èÝªÏ ñ«ªÎ ÏàªÎ îñªËª¢ªë ïÔªÎ ñéªò á¡Ü¬ª·£¬ ª½ªÎ á¶ªÇ ¡×ð®ªÈ áÈð®ªÈ âÆëÚð®ªÎ ò·Û¸ªòªµªµª²ª¿£® ª³ªìªÏ ñ«ªÎ îñªËª¢ªë ôìÔÞªÎ ð®Ó¦ª¬ áÈð®ªÈ âÆëÚð®ªÎ ò·Û¸ªÈªò áôª±ªëªË ðëªêªÊª«ªÃª¿ª«ªéªÇª¢ªë£®
- ª½ªÎ ãÁ «½«í«â«ó ªÏ öÒìíªÎ ÊàªïªìªïªìªÎ ãê£¬ ñ«ªÎ îñªË ð®ªò ú¼ªÃª¿£® «Ï«Þ«Æ ªÎ ìýÏ¢ª«ªé «¨«¸«×«È ªÎ ô¹ªË ò¸ªëªÞªÇªÎª¹ªÙªÆªÎ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÓªÈªÎ ÓÞª¤ªÊªë üåñëª¬ ù¨ªÈ ÍìªËª¤ª¿£®
- ø¢ìíÙÍªË «½«í«â«ó ªÏ ÚÅªò Ïýªéª»ª¿£® ÚÅªÏ èÝªò õæÜØª·£¬ ñ«ª¬ª½ªÎª·ªâªÙ «À«Ó«Ç ªÈ£¬ ª½ªÎ ÚÅ «¤«¹«é«¨«ë ªÈªË ã¿ªµªìª¿ªâªíªâªíªÎ û³ªßªò ýìªÓ£¬ ãýªË èùª·ªóªÇª½ªÎ ô¸ØªË ÏýªÃªÆ ú¼ªÃª¿£®
- Now the king and all Israel with him offered sacrifice before the LORD.
- Solomon offered for the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered to the LORD, 22,000 oxen and 120,000 sheep. So the king and all the sons of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.
- On the same day the king consecrated the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD, because there he offered the burnt offering and the grain offering and the fat of the peace offerings; for the bronze altar that was before the LORD was too small to hold the burnt offering and the grain offering and the fat of the peace offerings.
- So Solomon observed the feast at that time, and all Israel with him, a great assembly from the entrance of Hamath to the brook of Egypt, before the LORD our God, for seven days and seven more days, even fourteen days.
- On the eighth day he sent the people away and they blessed the king. Then they went to their tents joyful and glad of heart for all the goodness that the LORD had shown to David His servant and to Israel His people.