- Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool.
- Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, And he who hurries his footsteps errs.
- The foolishness of man ruins his way, And his heart rages against the LORD.
- Wealth adds many friends, But a poor man is separated from his friend.
- A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will not escape.
- Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
- Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth.
- The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the LORD.
- Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour.
- A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.