- The height of the one cherub was ten cubits, and so was the other cherub.
- He placed the cherubim in the midst of the inner house, and the wings of the cherubim were spread out, so that the wing of the one was touching the one wall, and the wing of the other cherub was touching the other wall. So their wings were touching each other in the center of the house.
- He also overlaid the cherubim with gold.
- Then he carved all the walls of the house round about with carved engravings of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers, inner and outer sanctuaries.
- He overlaid the floor of the house with gold, inner and outer sanctuaries.