- Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;
- and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
- But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints;
- and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
- For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.