- But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance and gentleness.
- Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
- I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius Pilate,
- that you keep the commandment without stain or reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,