- From you has gone forth One who plotted evil against the LORD, A wicked counselor.
- Thus says the LORD, "Though they are at full strength and likewise many, Even so, they will be cut off and pass away Though I have afflicted you, I will afflict you no longer.
- "So now, I will break his yoke bar from upon you, And I will tear off your shackles."
- The LORD has issued a command concerning you: "Your name will no longer be perpetuated I will cut off idol and image From the house of your gods I will prepare your grave, For you are contemptible."
- Behold, on the mountains the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces peace! Celebrate your feasts, O Judah; Pay your vows For never again will the wicked one pass through you; He is cut off completely.