- And He came to her and raised her up, taking her by the hand, and the fever left her, and she waited on them.
- When evening came, after the sun had set, they began bringing to Him all who were ill and those who were demon-possessed.
- And the whole city had gathered at the door.
- And He healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He was not permitting the demons to speak, because they knew who He was.
- In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place, and was praying there.