- For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
- and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
- And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,
- being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips,
- slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,