- For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble;
- but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,
- and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are,
- so that no man may boast before God.
- But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,