- and they have testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.
- For they went out for the sake of the Name, accepting nothing from the Gentiles.
- Therefore we ought to support such men, so that we may be fellow workers with the truth.
- I wrote something to the church; but Diotrephes, who loves to be first among them, does not accept what we say.
- For this reason, if I come, I will call attention to his deeds which he does, unjustly accusing us with wicked words; and not satisfied with this, he himself does not receive the brethren, either, and he forbids those who desire to do so and puts them out of the church.