- Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children
- and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
- But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.
- Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
- For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.