- Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
- In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
- Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
- They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
- slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;