- Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
- But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation--
- if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
- Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.
- I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness--