- no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. He is very dear to me but even dearer to you, both as a man and as a brother in the Lord.
- So if you consider me a partner, welcome him as you would welcome me.
- If he has done you any wrong or owes you anything, charge it to me.
- I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back--not to mention that you owe me your very self.
- I do wish, brother, that I may have some benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ.