- And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."
- In speaking of the angels he says, "He makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire."
- But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.
- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy."
- He also says, "In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.