- They have told the church about your love. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.
- It was for the sake of the Name that they went out, receiving no help from the pagans.
- We ought therefore to show hospitality to such men so that we may work together for the truth.
- I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us.
- So if I come, I will call attention to what he is doing, gossiping maliciously about us. Not satisfied with that, he refuses to welcome the brothers. He also stops those who want to do so and puts them out of the church.