- But He was speaking of the temple of His body.
- So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.
- Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name, observing His signs which He was doing.
- But Jesus, on His part, was not entrusting Himself to them, for He knew all men,
- and because He did not need anyone to testify concerning man, for He Himself knew what was in man.